Prof. Yeung YAM
Professor and Chairman
Office: Room 213 William M.W. Mong Engineering Building The Chinese University of Hong Kong Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong Tel: +(852)3163 4227 Fax: +(852)2603 6002 e-mail: email@example.com
1. Y. Yam, M. L. Wong, and P. Baranyi, “Interpolation with Function Space Representation of Membership Functions,” Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems.
2. K.W. Lo, K.W. Kwok, and Y. Yam, “Automated Replication of Line Drawings By a Robot Drawing Platform,” Proceedings of the 8th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Orlando, Florida, USA, July 18-21, 2004, Vol. 17, pp. 80-85.
3. Y. Yam, K.W. Lo, and K.W. Kwok, “A Robot Drawing System: Preliminary Design and Demonstration,” Proceedings of the 2003 International Conference on Intelligent Technologies (Intech2003), Chiang Mai, Thailand, December 17-19, 2003, pp. 545--551.
4. Y. Yam and K.M. Tong, “A Scaled-down Testbed for Human Driver Modeling and Evaluation,” Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE International Conference on Robotics, Intelligent Systems, and Signal Processing (RISSP'03), Changsha, China, October 8-13, 2003, pp. 376-381.
5. P. Baranyi, Y. Yam, D. Tikk and R. J. Patton, “Trade-off Between Approximation Accuracy and Complexity: TS Controller Design via HOSVD Based Complexity Minimization,” Interpretability Issues in Fuzzy Modelling, J. Casillas, O. Cordón. F. Herrera, L. Magdalena (Editors), Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer-Verlag, 2003, pp. 249-277.
6. Y. Yam, C.T. Yang, and P. Baranyi, “Singular Value-Based Fuzzy Reduction with Relaxed Normality Condition,” Interpretability Issues in Fuzzy Modelling, J. Casillas, O. Cordón. F. Herrera, L. Magdalena (Editors), Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer-Verlag, 2003, pp. 325-354.
7. P. Baranyi, Y. Yam, A. Varkonyi-Kóczy, R.J. Patton, P. Michelberger and M. Sugiyama, “SVD Based Reduction to TS Fuzzy Models,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 49, No. 2, April 2002, pp. 433-443.
8. P. Baranyi, Y. Yam, C.T. Yang, P. Varlaki and P. Michelberger, “Inference Algorithm Independent SVD Fuzzy Rule Base Complexity Reduction,” International Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2001, pp 22-30.
9. Y. Yam and L.T. Kóczy, “Representing Membership Functions as Points in High Dimensional Spaces for Fuzzy Interpolation and Extrapolation,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 8, No. 6, Dec. 2000, pp. 761-772.
10. Y. Yam, P. Baranyi, and C.T. Yang, “Reduction of Fuzzy Rule Base via Singular Value Decomposition, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 7, No. 2, April 1999, pp. 120-132.
11. K.L. Tung and Y. Yam, “System Identification and Control Synthesis for A Benchmark Problem,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 6, No. 1, January 1998, pp. 103-110.
12. C.C. Lo and Y. Yam, “Derivation of An Improved Hodgkin-Huxley Model for Potassium Channel by Means of the Fokker-Planck Equation,” Journal of Statistical Physics, Vol. 89, Issue 5/6, December 1997, pp. 997-1016.
13. Y. Yam, “Fuzzy Approximation via Grid Point Sampling and Singular Value Decomposition,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 27, No. 6, December 1997, pp. 933-951.
14. Y. Yam, “Subsystem Inference Representation for Fuzzy Systems based upon Product -Sum-Gravity Rule,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 5, No. 1, February 1997, pp. 90-107.